Tuesday 1 June 2010

This is a Bonbon deal!

You know me, I'm a sucker for a bit of lip balm/gloss. So that was how I stumbled across Bonbon Balms a few weeks ago. Sally is a plant scientist who has started creating and selling her natural lip balms.  The range of flavours had my mouth watering! I cant wait to try the Pina Colada one. Cocktail lip balms, how very Sex and the City!!

So here is the good bit! Sally is offering free mini testers of her Bonbon balms (in Mint Tingle, Strawberry or Highly Original) for the first 200 people to "like" the Bonbon Balm Facebook group. I've already requested my mini Mint Tingle, so if you fancy giving a natural lip balm a go Bonbon balms are on me! (well they are on Sally actually, but you know what I mean!). Just thought I would share this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...