Wednesday, 13 November 2013
Sunday, 3 November 2013
Sunday, 1 September 2013
Friday, 30 August 2013
Thursday, 1 August 2013
Sunday, 28 July 2013
Thursday, 18 July 2013
Friday, 12 July 2013
Wednesday, 10 July 2013
Sunday, 7 July 2013
Thursday, 4 July 2013
Monday, 1 July 2013
Vichy Nomaderm Tri Active cleanser - I reviewed this a while back. I love that you can use it as a cleanser and mask. I personally don't think it's scrubby enough for a scrub, but for some people it might be just fine. I've already bought another one. Thumbs up from me.
Saturday, 29 June 2013
Tuesday, 11 June 2013
Oops! Just realised that I'd forgotten to post this...
Tuesday 11th June – Judith Williams Skincare
Thursday 13th June – Ultrasun Professional Sun care
Saturday 15th June – In the Salon with Gatineau
Monday 17th June – OPI Professional Nailcare
Thursday 20th June– Perricone MD Skincare
Monday 24th June – Meet the Beauty Experts…
Sunday 30th June– Lulu Time Bomb
Sunday, 5 May 2013
£18 for a selection of 7 'unknown' Nails Inc polishes is a complete bargain and an opportunity too good to miss. As you know, I've bought this before and been incredibly happy. But would I continue on this winning streak?
Well, yes and no. I think this included a really good selection of Spring/Summer appropriate shades. Sadly, I had quite a few of these already!
So what did I get on this occasion?
Southwark - bright blue cream
Knightsbridge Green - green cream
Cherry Road (Sprinkles) - lilac cream with blue, sliver and pink glitter
Draycott Place - orangey red cream
Grosvenor Street - bubblegum pink cream
Westbourne Grove - neon orange cream
Notting Hill Carnival - pastel lemon cream
Overall, I was a little disappointed to have received so many duplicates (Southwark, Draycott Place, Grosvenor Street and Notting Hill Carnival) from my collection. I guess that's the problem with being a nail varnish junkie. So the upshot is, that I think I'm going to finally acquaint myself with eBay and sell my dupes. I'm sure someone else would love to get their mitts on them.
Did you dip into the lucky dip?! What did you get??
Thursday, 2 May 2013
Saturday 18th May - Leighton Denny Expert Nails
Monday 20th May - Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare
Wednesday 22nd May - Ojon
Sunday 26th May - In the Salon with Decleor
Having trouble sourcing the TSV's after the 16th May. Once I find them, I'll update accordingly...
Sunday, 28 April 2013
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo/conditioner - I really like the tropical coconut scent of this duo. Does what it says on the package and to that end, I've already repurchased. Plus, The Boy seems to like it too!
- Bath and Body Works 'Cozy Autumn Vanilla' shower gel - Love the scent of this too. Will repurchase when back in the States. 5 months and counting...
- Philosophy 'I'm dreaming of' white peach 3 in 1 shower gel - I'm a total Philosophy girl. Really enjoyed this. Will probably always repurchase Philosophy goodies.
- Rituals Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom foaming shower gel - Got this from the Parental Units at Christmas. Enjoyed how nice this made my skin feel. No tightness or scratchy feeling. The Boy seemed to keep nicking it too!
- L'Occitane Lavender liquid soap - Enjoyed this but did get bored of the scent after a while. I use this as a hand wash and think prefer the Sweet Almond version. Still it was nice and I'd repurchase - just not this scent.
- Philosophy 'Gingerbread Girl' 3 in 1 shower gel - loved the scent. Less fussed on the shimmer within the product. Only good thing was that it didn't transfer onto my skin, but it did hang around in the bath, even after a good scrub. Same a previously noted - I love Philosophy!
- Soap & Glory 'Clean Girls' shower gel - wasn't that fussed on this. Not a massive fan of the scent. Wouldn't repurchase.
- L'Occitane Almond shower oil - LOVE! Have repurchased already!
- The Sanctuary 'Ultimate Facial Cleansing oil' - Did not like this at all. I didn't think there was anything ultimate about it! I felt like it smeared make up all over my skin, instead of removing it. And even though it emulsified into a milky consistency, I never really felt like it had all gone. Glad to see the back of this and I wont be repurchasing.
- Caudalie 'Eau de Beaute' - Obviously this has cult status within the beauty community, but I wasn't really sure what all the fuss was about. I used it as a toner after cleansing. It does have a really lovely herbal scent and felt very refreshing - but did it do anything major to my skin? No, I don't think so. Nice enough, but I won't be in a rush to repurchase.
- Botanics Intensive Moisture Mask - Not a fan. Didn't think it was very hydrating and (for me) it has a weird smell. Won't repurchase.
- The Body Shop Shea Beautifying oil - Really enjoyed this. Nice clean scent that lasted on the skin. Very moisturising. Will almost certainly repurchase.
- Botanics Radiant Youth microdermabrasion polish - This has taken over the No7 microdermabrasion polish as my new favourite scrub. I love this and its much cheaper than the No7 version. Have already repurchased as its a 1/3 off in Boots at the moment.
- Elemis Frangipani Monoi Melt - Gorgeous! I absolutely love this. I know Nic isn't fussed on the scent, but I think its divine. I have another mini bottle to use, then I'll repurchase.
- Tara Smith Big Baby gentle shampoo - used this as a brush cleaner. Worked fine, although I'm not sure I'll repurchase.
- Givenchy Ange ou Demon bath gel - You know I love the perfume, so clearly I love the scent. Seemed to do the job, but as you know I wouldn't purchase this as a stand alone shower gel. I'll no doubt get more when I get my post Christmas perfume purchases.
- Mamma Mio - O*Mega body buff - I'm afraid I didn't rate this at all. It wasn't scrubby enough for me as a scrub and I didn't care for the scent. Wont repurchase.
Sunday, 7 April 2013
- Givenchy Ange ou Demon - I love this perfume and I've already blogged about it here Gorgeous. I have another bottle to use, but think this one will always be in my collection.
- Givenchy Play - got this a while back whist seeking out the Play Intense version. Nice enough but not really me. I don't think I'll repurchase this one.
- Calvin Klein Euphoria - Another long standing love. Have another bottle ready to use and will repurchase when I need to.
- Hugo Boss woman body lotion - Nice, but nothing special. Wouldn't repurchase.
- YSL Top Secret pro remover - came in a YSL freebie. Really good eye make up remover. I'm glad I tried it, but I don't think I'd buy it as its fairly expensive and I'm not sure it works better the the cheaper versions. Still, nice to give it a whirl.
- Origins make a difference + treatment - Loved this! It was really light and hydrating. When I run out of moisturiser, will purchase the full size.
- Revlon ColorStay - Long time love. Have a back up and when its gone, I'll repurchase for sure!
- Espa Skin Radiance Moisturiser - This was a nice dewy moisturiser and it smelt amazing. I took this away to Berlin with me, as it was a super handy travel size. I don't think I'd purchase the full size though.
- B&BW Sleep Night Time Tea lotion - This was really lovely, very moisturising and a great calming scent. Will buy the large one when I'm back in the States in September.
- Vichy Purete Thermale calming cleansing micellar solution - Enjoyed using this micellar solution. Made my skin feel really nice and soothed. Would certainly consider a re-purchase.
- BE Bisque/Well rested - This seemed to last forever!Product was okay. Didn't really get the point of Well Rested. Probably won't repurchase, unless it comes in a QVC kit.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - Love this. Wouldn't be without it. Definite repurchase.
- OPI nail envy - This went a little weird at the end. I like this, but I can't say I notice anything major improvement in my nails. Decent base coat though. May consider repurchasing.
- Hourglass Film Noir - Decent mascara from the Sephora Lash Stash but I personally dont think it was anything outstanding. Wouldn't repurchase again.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Really like this so much so, that I've already repurchased. Just as good as Seche Vite, cheaper and easier to get hold of!
- Too Faced LashGasm - Another Sephora Lash Stash mascara. Liked this formula and its rubber bristles. Might consider a repurchase in future.
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill - Really don't know what the fuss was about this, I'm really not a fan! Its a very wet mascara with a standard brush. Can't say that I noticed anything amazing for my lashes. Won't buy the full size.
- BareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing - And yet another Sephora Lash Stash mascara. Not a fan of this one either. Didn't find it particularly voluminous. Prefer the original Flawless Definition. Won't repurchase.
- Rimmel 1000 kisses tint balm 110 stay very berry - Not a fan. Nice original stain, but wore off in a patchy mess. Won't repurchase.
- Max Factor Lipfinity lasting lip tints in 03 (pink) 04 (nude) - Again, these we nice on initial application too, but wore off in a strange pattern, leaving a crazy pigmented lip line (reminiscent of a drag queen) No thanks! They dried up really quickly too. Won't repurchase.
- No7 pink lip balm/gloss - Think this was intended to compete with the Clarins Lip Perfectors. I haven't tried them, so I can't comment other than to say that this was okay. Nothing major to say about it really. Think it was a limited edition, although I don't think I'd repurchase even if it was still available.