Monday 28 June 2010

Sephora by OPI


(L-R Teal We Meet Again, Metro Chic, Ocean Love Potion)

How lovely are these?? These are my Sephora by OPI treats from The Boy.  I had long been lusting after Metro Chic, since the lovely Laura (aka lollipop26 on YouTube) had it in one of her haul videos. It was love at first sight, so I was very pleased to find it for my own collection. Its got a fab mauve undertone, which certainly makes it stand out when compared to Essie's Mink Muffs. I think I might wear this for work tomorrow.

Ocean Love Potion was my NY substitute for China Glaze "For Audrey".  I was desperate to find this colour, but didn't seem to come across anywhere that stocked the China Glaze line.  It is, in its own right, a gorgeous colour. Not a million miles away from the famous little blue boxes (of which I now have two - aren't I spoiled??).  I love how it looks both in the bottle and on the nails. I was worried about how it would apply, but it went on really smooth and evenly.  I put on 2 coats and then slapped on a bit of Seche Vite (thank you Nic!x) Think I might use OLP as a base for some Konad stamping over the weekend. I'll post the piccies on here afterwards, of course.

Teal We Meet Again (which has got to be THE most difficult colour to photograph!) is simply stunning. Its the most amazing colour in the bottle.  I haven't tried it on the nails yet, but I hope it lives up to the expectation. The shimmer particles of green, blue and aqua make this colour really quite unique.  This colour also appears in the set I got Nic, so I'd be interested to hear what she thinks of it.  I am quite jealous of the coral colour in Nic's set, but I'm sure if I'm really good, she'll lend it to me??!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...