Sunday 17 April 2011

Clinique Chubby Stick


I was extraordinarily lucky to be given a Clinique Chubby Stick by a friend, who thought I'd like to try them out.   And I have to say, I love it!  I've been using it pretty much every day since.  

The new Clinique Chubby Sticks (I love the name!) are the perfect combination of balm/gloss with a hint of colour.  The shade pictured is 02 - Whole Lotta Honey and for me, it's the perfect 'my lips but better' shade.  


02 - Whole Lotta Honey (with flash)


02 - Whole Lotta Honey (without flash)


The beauty of these chubby little pencils, is that you don't need a sharpener, as they twist up from the base to reveal the product.  And I'm not sure if it was accident or design, but my Chubby Stick is still fairly pointed.  This makes it so easy to provide definition to your lips and a hint of colour in one go.  It's my go to lazy lip. And you know me, I like a bit of lazy girl beauty.

 The Chubby Sticks provide just enough daily moisturisation for me.  However, if you have very dry lips, it may not be enough for you and you might like to use a balm underneath for added moisture.  I already have my eye on Chunky Cherry, Whoppin Watermelon and Berry Burst.  They're available now on the Boots website or direct from Clinique for £14 each.

Anyone else tried them yet? Is it Chubby love (no jokes please!!) for you too?

6 comments:

  1. I think it is - I bought Chunky Cherry yesterday, wore it last night and really liked it. I'm quite tempted by Whopping Watermelon too..I'm on the hunt for the perfect pink lippie for me.

    Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just about to post about pink lippie! At two different ends of the spectrum... What kind of pink are you looking for LLT? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade i have two of these but not this colour. It looks lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your lip shape is TDF!!!! OMG! My lips are so pathetic! So jealous - lol

    I'm heading over to Macy's this week and pick up a couple of these- xx jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nicoletta - Thank you! And what colour's have you got? X

    @ Jeanie - You make me laugh!!! But thank you. I agree, you should hot foot it to Macy's (I want to go too!!) and grab these. I really like them. Lots of nice shades to choose from too. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swatched these the other day at HoF, I'm so going to get some when the spending ban is over. I want to use these for the weddings too, I don't want to wear full on lipstick as James won't kiss me ! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...