Thursday 24 June 2010

J'adore Buxom Babes



Nope, I'm not changing teams. I'm just in love (or should that be lust?) with the Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes lip gloss.  I have long been a fan of these lip glosses, having received a few different colours in various BE sets purchased on QVC.  Until I went to NY, my favourite colour was Zena, although I was quite partial to Amber.  Now I've been lured away by these little lovelies in the Sailor Girls collection, called Marina (shimmery pink) Skipper (shimmery coral) Misty (a very pale pink/clear with lots of iridescence) and Sunny ( you guessed it, shimmery bronze).

 They are just lovely and the perfect size for throwing in a pocket.  I usually carry about 8 different lip glosses with me, so size is not usually a factor for me, but these are too cute.  I get the feeling that these maybe limited edition for Summer, however I cannot corroborate that thought.  Its just usually the way. You find something that you love and they discontinue it!! Apologies for the pics, but they were really difficult to photograph in such a way that you get an idea of the colours.


(L-R) Sunny and Misty


(L-R) Marina and Skipper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...