Thursday 17 June 2010

I'm back!



What an amazing trip to NYC,  all thanks to The Boy.   I loved every single second and obviously made Sephora my second home! He positively encouraged me to purchase lots of lovely goodies and even treated me to a few bits himself.  Bless his cotton socks!! ;o)



As you can see, there are lots of new products to tell you about.  But I wont go into all that now, its late. Will blog more about it over the weekend.

Does anyone else have anything exciting to report??

1 comment:

  1. Yay! glad you had a fab time, dying to see your haul and the boy sounds like a total star! Exciting news, hmm, lets see - first weekend off since March and its raining? That about covers it! Off to the lakes as Steve and some fellow freaks are climbing scafell. I am support crew - taking my camera and several books so at least the photo blog will get some love on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...