Sunday 15 January 2012

Origins, Reuse.Reduce.Recycle.



Am I the last person to know about this scheme?

If like me you have no idea about the programme, Origins offer a recycling service for our used up cosmetic tubes, bottles and jars. I always throw my empties in with my recycling but Origins say that often the packaging isn't easy to recycle and so they can end up in landfill anyway! Annoying!

Origins commit to recycle or use the packages for energy recovery. Go Origins!

I also read that Origins will give you a product for your donation, cool!

For more information check out the Origins Website.

Do you use this programme? Do you know of any other/better ones?

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea about that either, Nic! Maybe I'll go and speak to Origins this week and hand over my empties. That's if I ever manage to leave work!! haha x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...