Monday 2 January 2012

The Body Shop: Hand Cleanse Gel


Whilst purchasing items from The Body Shop sale, I stumbled across these new Hand Cleanse Gels at the till.  I find it's always handy to have these little hand gels about your person/in your handbag/on your desk for a quick refresh.  At work, some of my 'customers' (for want of a better word) are almost certainly hygienically challenged.  So these little hand gels are nothing short of a work staple for me.  I love the Bath and Body Works 'Pocket Bac', but as they are quite tricky to get hold of from this side of the pond, I'm always on the look out for alternatives. I think these may just fit the bill.

A quick check of The Body Shop website tells me that there are 6 versions, Coconut, Mango (both above), Pink Grapefruit, Satsuma, Strawberry and Sweet Lemon,  retailing for £2.50 each.  Not quite the range that B&BW's have,  but it's a start!  Although it doesn't mention this on the website,  when I purchased in-store (30th December) they were on 3 for 2. 

The Boy is full of cold at the moment and I am fanatically wiping all surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes and then using the Hand Cleanse.  I'm pretty certain I'm fighting a loosing battle and I'll slowly succumb to the lurgy, just in time for work tomorrow! I can already feel the slight tickle in the back of my throat.  Joy!

4 comments:

  1. Will definitely be picking some of these up. I am a bit obsessive with cleanliness and like you, I love the B&BW versions but they're not so easy to get hold of xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the coconut one actually smell of coconut? I might give these a go next :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it does Cara, smells just like the body butter. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post! you should give a go to a dr.cleangreen's sanitizer at some point :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...