I don't know about you, but December went super fast for me. Coming back from Las Vegas to a manic time at work and then Christmas - it's been non-stop!
I haven't really got through masses of product this month, but there is some make up. Oh yes there is. Here are the products that I finished off in December.
- L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream - best EVER hand cream. Love it. Have multiple back ups.
- Maybelline Falsies mascara - thought this was okay, but wasn't necessarily wowed. Won't repurchase for the time being, as I have a tonne of mascara to get through in 2012. More of that to follow...
- Elemis Cellular Recovery capsules - I really like these high potency skin capsules. The premise is that you use the pink oil filled capsules for the day time (rose) and green for the evening (lavender) The only thing I would say is that I didn't really use the rose capsules in the day. I have combination skin and so I didn't really trust my skin to behave. That being said, I could have been worrying about nothing - which is generally the case! I think these are lovely for a treat for tired, stressed out skin, but I don't think I'd keep using them as part of my regular routine.
- Alpha H Liquid Gold - now this product has become a firm favourite in my routine. Since Mrs Hirons suggested Liquid Gold to me, there isn't a week that passes where I don't use it. Love it and have back ups. Thank you Mrs H!
- MAC Fix + - daily use product. Must buy more.
- TRESemme Instant Refresh dry shampoo - Didn't really rate this. Made my hair feel a bit crispy and sticky, if that is possible? Will resume use of Batiste and keep searching for the prefect dry shampoo.
- bareEscentuals Buxom Gloss in Zena - well this is indeed a sad day. I love these glosses, no surprise there. But this particular shade was perfection and so not a typical 'me' shade. Think it was a custom colour for QVC UK. I even looked for it in Sephora while on my hols, no sign of it. I literally scraped every last drop out. Ah well, there are other Buxom glosses in my stash, but I will always have fond memories of Zena.