Monday 16 January 2012

NOTD: NARS Endless Night

Evening all.

I'm still here...

Just!!

I've been so wrapped up in work a the moment, that I haven't really had a moment to blog.

However, I'm practicing iPhone blogging tonight through the blogger app. For my first iPhone post, I thought I'd share a recent NOTD from NARS (pre the great nail masacre - January 2012).

Endless Night (from the Holiday 2011 collection) was a Christmas gift from Nic. She knows me so well, this vampy blackened grape shade is right up my street. It's not hugely different from OPI Lincoln Park After Dark - one of my faves. It's one of those colours that is perfect for any occassion. I love nail colours like this, they work with any outfit.

I really enjoyed the formulation, the super glossy finish and it seemed to wear quite well too. I think I may have to dabble in more NARS nail colours... Oh no!! I can hear my bank balance groaning!

As usual, Nic and I were on the same page. By total fluke, I treated Nic to some NARS for Christmas, too! One of these days, I'm pretty sure we will end up buying each other the exact same thing! Until then, we'll keep practicing.

Anyone else had a dabble with NARS nail varnish? Any colours I should pay special attention to?

1 comment:

  1. love this nail polish! never tried Nars before, not even the makeup x

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...