Monday 9 January 2012

INM : OutTheDoor Topcoat


Just a quick post to say that I'm really enjoying using Out The Door top coat in place of Seche Vite.  I picked it up in Las Vegas for about $6 and I keep reaching for it every single time I paint my nails.  I find that it gives my nails a super glossy finish and can certainly hold its own against Seche!  

I also know that I'm not the only lover of Out The Door.  I saw the Welsh wonder,  gorgeous Georgia from Georgia:OnMyMind selected this top coat as one of her top 11 of 2011. Praise indeed.  I can now see why she loves it.  I think I might have to stock up!

Any other fast drying top coat recommendations? 

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely mention- blushing! Glad you love it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, its true! ;o) Where are you purchasing from? I need to get an OTD supplier sorted... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. eBay! Can't remember the name of the seller- will try and find out xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...