Thursday 31 March 2011

March Empties


Have to say I'm feeling quite pleased with myself this month. I've gone through quite a lot of stuff that has been lingering for a good while.  And now the products have been finished, I've recycled the packaging. Yay me! Apologies, but some of these pics were taken with my iPhone, so the quality is not so great in some shots. Sorry about that, but I haven't always got my camera handy and I cant bear the recycling to be hanging around that long! 

So here are the empties for March;
  • Lush Tea Tree toner
  • Dove Visable Care softening shower cream
  • Elemis Tri-Enzyme facial wash (have another one of these in the wings...)
  • Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser (Same as above. Have a brand new bottle ready to open thanks to Caroline from Beauty Mouth - but more on that later....)

  • Philosophy Oatmeal Raisin 3 in 1 shower gel
  • No7 Total Renewal Microdermabrasion Scrub (LOVE this! Naturally there is a new one waiting to be opened)

  • Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask - love it! Back up is ready to be busted out of hiding.


  • L'Occitane Fleur de Cerisies hand cream. Love L'Occitane hand cream and this one was quite nice for the time of year.  I still prefer the Shea Butter one though.  These sizes are great for having in your handbag. I have them on my desk at work too.


  • Good Things Dream Cream


  • Tesco Vitamin E wipes 
  • The Body Shop Nutriganics night cream


  • Clinique Dramatically Different moisturising lotion


  • The Body Shop Nutriganics daycream


  • The Body Shop Earth Lovers Apricot and Basil shower gel
  • Revlon ColourStay (combo/oily) foundation - The bottle looks full here, sadly it isn't!  I NEED a new bottle of this. I think it's fab!


  • Simple eye make-up remover
  • Philosophy Amazing Grace EDT
  • Joop Thrill EDT
  • Estee Lauder Sensuous EDP
What products have you said goodbye to this month?

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Well done :s I could never use up all those things- doesn't finishing things feel SO good?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did really well! Lots of things you can go out and replace now :D
    Stacie @Kawaii Nail Art
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job! Bravo!

    PS sent you a little prezzie be looking for it xoxoxoxoxo j

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Phoebs - it feels amazing! I'm feeling very virtuous! X

    @Stacie - seriously, you haven't seen my stash of stuff to get through!! More empties, less shopping. That should be my motto. But I am going to a CCO tomorrow....so who knows! X

    @Jeanie - you are the sweetest! I'll be keeping my eyes open ;o) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. My god that's loads of stuff well done you! A few questions for you - what did you think of the Philosophy, Tesco Wipes, and the Earth Lovers shower gel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why thank you Annabella. Even The Boy was surprised at how much stuff I had finished (that's probably because he didn't notice a significant dent in the accumulated pile...). Am feeling very virtuous! *polishes halo*

    Philosophy - I'm a philosophy girl. I love pretty much all their scents. Love how they are multi purpose too. Can't say enough good stuff about them!

    Tesco Wipes - I'm a bit meh about these. They were cheap enough but not very moist. They aren't particularly soft either but they are super cheap, so I guess you get what you pay for! I only used them in emergencies.

    Earth Lovers shower gel - in a word, gorgeous! Free from nasties, environmentally friendly and smell divine. I really like them. Have another bottle to use but I can see me purchasing more of these to try all the scents.

    Does that help??
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these are my favourite posts, of any blog ever, there is nothing like an empty whether it be your own or anothers. If I wasn't so crap I'd do one of these posts too - maybe something to work towards? Baby steps, baby steps... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing well aren't I Nic?!? Makes you feel all pleased with yourself. Yeah, when you get a sec, post about what products you've finished x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG - that Elemis face mask is one of my all-time favourites! It works every single time and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I get through so many bottles of that stuff I should have shares!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing isn't it!!?!? It's one of those products you actually feel working. I can see why you love it too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...