Have to say I'm feeling quite pleased with myself this month. I've gone through quite a lot of stuff that has been lingering for a good while. And now the products have been finished, I've recycled the packaging. Yay me! Apologies, but some of these pics were taken with my iPhone, so the quality is not so great in some shots. Sorry about that, but I haven't always got my camera handy and I cant bear the recycling to be hanging around that long!
So here are the empties for March;
- Lush Tea Tree toner
- Dove Visable Care softening shower cream
- Elemis Tri-Enzyme facial wash (have another one of these in the wings...)
- Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser (Same as above. Have a brand new bottle ready to open thanks to Caroline from Beauty Mouth - but more on that later....)
- Philosophy Oatmeal Raisin 3 in 1 shower gel
- No7 Total Renewal Microdermabrasion Scrub (LOVE this! Naturally there is a new one waiting to be opened)
- Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask - love it! Back up is ready to be busted out of hiding.
- L'Occitane Fleur de Cerisies hand cream. Love L'Occitane hand cream and this one was quite nice for the time of year. I still prefer the Shea Butter one though. These sizes are great for having in your handbag. I have them on my desk at work too.
- Good Things Dream Cream
- Tesco Vitamin E wipes
- The Body Shop Nutriganics night cream
- Clinique Dramatically Different moisturising lotion
- The Body Shop Nutriganics daycream
- The Body Shop Earth Lovers Apricot and Basil shower gel
- Revlon ColourStay (combo/oily) foundation - The bottle looks full here, sadly it isn't! I NEED a new bottle of this. I think it's fab!
- Simple eye make-up remover
- Philosophy Amazing Grace EDT
- Joop Thrill EDT
- Estee Lauder Sensuous EDP
What products have you said goodbye to this month?