Friday 27 May 2011

Sorry I've been A.W.O.L....


I'm sorry I've been on the missing list for the past few weeks, but things have been very hectic at work.  My promotion was announced yesterday (and that comes with a whole saga all of it's own, but I won't bore you with that!!) so I should be back to semi normal blogging service soon.  Got a few blog posts for the weekend, so keep a look out for those.

All that is left for me to say is...

Thank god it's a Bank Holiday weekend!!!!
Have fun, whatever you are up to ;) x

4 comments:

  1. You hardly need to apologise, speaking as a seasoned absentee, I feel your break is small fry ;-) Huge congratulations on your promotion. Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your promo we shall celebrate when you come to Nottingham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you, huge congrats on your promotion! Glad all that hard work is paying off! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...