Time for empties again. Wow, this year is going fast!! It's May already! I haven't used up that many product this month. I'm still chipping away at the pile of goodies I have. But I am doing quite well. Sadly, there are no make up items...yet!
Anyway, this month we are recycling the packaging of:
- Haus of Gloi 'Snow Wolf' bubbling scrub - This was really nice. I wasn't too keen on the scent at first, but it grew on me. It was limited edition at Christmas though, so you wont be able to get it now. However, HoG have tonnes of other amazing products and they are vegan too!!
- L'Occitane 'Bergamot Tea' bath and hair gel - Again, this wasn't something that I thought I would like. But the beautiful delicate scent really soothed me into a deep relaxation after a stressful few weeks at work. I'm sad to see the back of this one.
- Yes To Carrots 'Can you C me' Eye/Makeup remover - Another NYC purchase. I needed a cleanser and Walgreens happily obliged. I really liked this cleanser/make up remover, but I have seen mixed reviews about it. Unfortunately, it isn't so easy to get hold of here. Just as I decided I liked it, they seemed to withdraw from my local Boots. Not impressed...
- Decleor 'Aroma Cleanse - Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse' - Boy, did I want to love this product. Designed in response to the Decleor/QVC customers desires, I had high hopes for this. However, I hated it. I stung my eyes and it smelled vile!! It kind of had an ammonia tinge to it and for £25.56, I guess I expected a little more. I should have sent it back, but somehow this product slipped past me and missed the 30 day window of opportunity...
- Alpha H 'Rejuvenating Cream' - came in an Alpha H kit. It's ok, probably wont re-purchase although I am in the midst of a love affair with Alpha H at the moment.
- The Body Shop 'White Musk - Midnight Iris' EDT - I was never a fan of White Musk and the name of this almost put me off. But when I saw this little bottle in TBS Christmas sale for £3 I though, why not. It actually smelled really nice. I guess this might be a little strange to some, but this is my bedtime fragrance. Yes, I know, it's weird. I like to smell nice ok!?!? Even in bed! The late, great Marilyn Monroe once said "What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No 5 of course!" - a lady after my own heart.
- The Sanctuary 'Illuminating Moisture Lotion - SPF15' - Really, really liked this. Very dewy and illuminating just as the name suggests. This was a mini travel size, but I can see myself purchasing a full size when I need more moisturiser.
- Another L'Occitane mini hand cream. I cant find the photo of the actual one I used, so I have borrowed this picture from a previous month. This month was Rose Velvet variant. Nice, but I'm not a rosy kind of gal and just not moisturising enough for my liking.
- Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner - I forgot how much I like Aussie. Nice products that are reasonably priced and get the job done. They always leave my hair smelling nice too.
So there we are. Have you finished anything exciting this month?