Its been another speedy month and we are already just a day away from June. Seriously, I have no idea where this year has gone! On another happy note, I've gone through a fairly decent amount of products this month. So we have:
- Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash - this smells weird to me and you know I'm all about the scent. And this will also probably sound a little strange, but I think it reminds me of Heinz Salad Cream - go figure!?!
- Alpha H Micro Cleanse - Love this stuff! A gorgeous minty facial scrub that leaves your skin invigorated and super smooth. Will certainly be re-purchasing.
- Leighton Denny Essential Remover - Possibly the most effective and nicest smelling nail varnish remover. One of those workhorse products that is simply a pleasure to use. Will re-buy the full size.
- The Body Shop Earth Lovers 'Watermelon and Eucalyptus' shower gel - nice but not my favourite scent from the range. I picked this one for The Boy, so I didn't expect to love it. Still, it was a really nice shower gel.
- The Sanctuary Warming Microbrasion Polish - I wanted to have a rest from the No7 Microdermabrasion scrub that I love, so I decided to try this instead. It's nice enough. Not gritty enough for my liking although it is more like a self heating clay mask. So if you want a multi tasking product, this could be for you. The scent is nice too, just a very feint hit of rose. Nice, but not for me.
- Calvin Klein Obsession body wash - I NEVER use these perfumed shower gel/body lotions that come in perfume sets. But I am making a conscious effort to do so from now on. I love Obsession. I realise this is not everyones cup of tea (or coffee in my case) but I find it to be a very sexy scent. I wouldn't buy it as a stand alone product. However, if it came with the perfume I'd certainly use it. See, can you see my new leaf that I just turned over.... hehe.
- Soap and Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em - Nah, not for me. Didn't rate the scrub or the scent. There are plenty of other scrubs that I prefer.
- Lush Snow Fairy shower gel - apologies that you cannot see the bottle properly, it decided to roll over as I took the picture. I love the smell of this. My Lil Bro got me the set for Christmas. This is one seasonal product that I wish they would make all year round. Such a sweet treat. Hurry up Christmas!!!
- Haus of Gloi Vice Bubbling Scrub - I really like the HoG products I have tried so far and this was no exception. Sweet, spicy and quite scrubby. A winner for me.
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream - oh god, I seriously wanted to hate this, given it's £75 price point. I was certain that it would disagree with my picky skin. But it loved it - dammit! I will not buy this again, unless it is part of a TSV, as this pot was. I just cant afford to maintain the cost. However I did love every single second of its use and as you can see, I wiped the jar clean. There may have been tears before bedtime on the night this ran out. The Boy looked on in bemusement, until I told him the cost, at which point I was promptly told to go to sleep and stop thinking about it! Charming!
What have you been using up this month?