Monday 6 September 2010

Skin on Trial - update

Help me!! I'm loosing resolve with my skincare test at the moment.  I'm roughly 2 weeks into using  the No7. Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser and I'm not sure that I like it.  Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike it but I don't love it ether.  But then again, isn't that why I'm doing this in the first place?


 Problem is that I'm having a small breakout issue at the moment.  The question is do I persevere with the cleanser and put it down to being the time of the month, or do I rapidly retreat and use something else instead? I don't know what to do for the best!


Answers on a comment please....

2 comments:

  1. Stick with it, if its not hormonal and still happening next week then you'll know its not right for you, if you give up now when it might be hormonal you wont know for sure. I have an eye problem that benefits from putting a very hot flannel on my eyes, which feels heavenly when they are dry and scratchy, and I started to incorporate the hot flannel into my cleansing routine. For 4 days my skin glowed and looked fab and on the fifth I had to clean all my make up off at lunch time (thank god I work at home!) and slap on a gallon of moisturiser - all that hot flannel stuff was sucking any moisture out of my poor skin. Also I suspect that maybe its a bit like a detox diet, makes you feel sheee'it for the first while before the benefits kick in, maybe thats whats happening with your skin, one last hurrah of outbreak and then it'll settle down and be good as gold. Don't give up. I am watching you. !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Debbie, I'll stick with it... just for you! And will report back, I promise.

    Here goes nothing...

    (thank you for keeping me on track)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...