Saturday 25 September 2010

NOTD: Ski Teal We Drop (OPI Swiss Collection)


I never do these posts, but I have to for this one. Because I just love this colour!! Creamy and opaque, OPI Ski Teal We Drop, applied like a dream and I'm sure would have looked at lot neater if I hadn't applied it in a rush before work! Doh!

It is right up there with Russian Navy which is my absolute favourite nail lacquer by OPI.  I used the flash to take this pic, but to be honest, it translates to quite a dark and murky shade in natural light. There is a depth to the colour to this shade and I certainly think this would look great on all skin tones.  It is a dark lacquer, so if you don't like the harshness of plain black this would be a good colour to go for.

I'm ready for winter Bring it on! So on that note, I'm off to find an appropriately Autumnal scented Yankee Candles from my stash. Get myself all cosy and snug, burn my candle and maybe watch a film with The Boy. If I can get him off the PC that is!

Happy Saturday
x

10 comments:

  1. Me likey!!!! Seriously, that's a great colour! I'll be putting it on my OPI wishlist. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be on everyone's list. I'm totally loving it. What else is on your OPI wishlist Zoe??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a serious OPI addiction going on and resisted all the way through the BD on QVC last weekend only to succumb just now because the lush duo of Lincoln Park and Lincoln Park at Midnight were still showing as 4xep. Want to try the suedes next, but this looks super autumnal - great shade. Thanks Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, your a woman after my own heart! I admire your restraint at not buying anything on Beauty Day. However, I didn't share your fortitude. Blog post coming up!!!

    I own LPAD and LPAM and they are both in my top ten! Gorgeous, wearable, classy shades that naturally belong in your collection. You may think on first inspection that they are not very different, but they are. Cant wait to see your review on these x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOhh I am looking forward to that post very much! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get this one as swatches seemed similar to Suzi Says Feng Shui although it does look great on your nails! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh haven't seen that one! *googling madly*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love OPI polishes but jeez those names; they pee me off so much I can't bring myself to purchase, which I know is cutting off my nose to spite my face, as my ma would say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Debbie - Haha! I quite like the names. They make me laugh. I know they are a bit cheezy, but the lacquer is awesome, so I live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it.. And I must admit part of the attraction to OPI is the names.. LOVE them.. SO much better than "Teal".. Lol.

    It looks really gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...