The lovely ModestyBrown tagged Obsessive Cosmetics Disorder. The deal is, we answer her 8 questions. We can then set 8 questions of our own and tag other bloggers to answer them. Nic will probably answer the questions separately.
So here goes with my answers....
1. If you were a perfume, what scent would you be?
Contradiction by Calvin Kline. Name says it all really...
2. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Well I did French GCSE, does that count?!? I know a few key phrases is Spanish, Italian and Russian.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment ever?
Oh, there have been many! My life lurches from one big toe curling embarrassment to the next, usually involving me falling over. I'd say tripping up the curb and landing on my arse after getting out of the car on my first date with The Boy. He still laughs about that to this day (almost 3 years later!) saying "awwww baby, that was the night you fell for me". Oh well, he could never say that he didn't know what he was getting himself into!!!
4. You can only have one lipstick for the rest of your days, what would you choose?
Tough, because I'm a lip gloss gal. If you absolutely made me choose a lipstick, I guess it would be Estee Lauder Pinkberry (which was a gwp recently) or possibly, Rimmel Paradise, which Nic and I used to wear when we were about 14!! I'm pretty sure they don't even make that any more.
5. Who is your favourite Author?
This is probably the hardest question of them all. I'm an avid reader, so I would have a really hard time choosing one. To be able to capture a readers imagination, is a rare and special talent. I love getting stuck into a good book. I know I'm hooked when it's 3.30am and I have to get up for work at 6am and yet I still can't put it down! Can I narrow it down to 3?? Well I'm going to anyway!!
My top 3 are:-
- Jodi Piccoult
- JK Rowling
- and jointly Stephanie Meyer and Charlaine Harris
6. What item of make up couldn't you live without?
Concealer - covers a multitude of sins!
7. Cats or Dogs?
Hmmm neither really. But if I had to choose one..... nope, I cant. I like other peoples, I just don't want my own.
8. What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten?
Ok, so who shall I tag??
And the questions are...
- All time favourite Nail Varnish?
- Who was your childhood hero?
- If you won the lottery, which cosmetic brand/counter would you be desperate to flash the cash at?
- Your house is burning down (oh no!), What 5 items do you save?
- For you, which cosmetic product is worth its weight in gold?
- What is the furthest journey you have made this year and why?
- What are the 3 most played songs on your iPod?
- Are you a shoes or handbag girl?
ModestyBrown, you can answer these questions too, if you want to! Hope you have a fab holiday x