So this is much later than I'd anticipated, but here are my empties for January!
- Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream stick - I've had this for ages. I like the fact that the famous 8hr cream comes in a stick format. Sometimes you just don't want to get your hands all messed up.
- Victoria Secret Balmy Days lip balm - This is another product I've had for yonks. Nice vanilla scent however, nothing special in my humble opinion.
- OPI Remover - Mini size that came from a QVC kit. Again, nothing special. Can't imagine me being in a massive rush to re-purchase.
- The Body Shop Neroli Jasmine shimmering scent - Got this about 2 Christmases ago in the sale. This was my bedtime scent, as it was packed full of glitter. I love the smell, but I would have never worn the glitter out of the house. To bed, was fine though. Okay, I know I'm weird. But you knew that already!
- La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution - Love it. Trying out a different brand now this one has finished, but pretty sure I will return and repurchase.
- L'Occitane Body Lotion - Love This! Have backups, so no need for an immediate repurchase.
- Original Source Vanilla and Cocoa bath soak -Smelled okay but made me a bit itchy when I got out of the bath. Won't be in a rush to buy this again.
- Bath and Body Works Mistletoe Kiss Foaming Soap - I LOVE THIS! Damn you B&BW for not being easily available in the UK. I got this in my Black Friday gift. I'm not sure it is a scent that I would have picked out myself, but I certainly enjoyed using it over the festive period.
- MAC Cleansing Oil - I'm glad I decieded to try the travel size version. Wasn't overly impressed with this (apart from the packaging). I prefer to use Origins Clean Energy, so I won't repurchase this.
- Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods shower gel - Sadly, I LOVE THIS TOO! My lovely friend Jeanie picked this scent out for me and stupidly I didn't buy myself another bottle while I was in the States. Big Mistake!
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple - Really like this cleanser. Good job as I have a massive bottle in my bathroom, ready to use!
- bareMinerals Purifying Facial Cleanser - It was nice, but I wasn't bowled over. Also feel the same about...
- bareMinerals Purely Nourishing moisturiser - Nice, but nothing special.
- Angel Perfuming Shower Gel - I've always been a bit stupid and not used these bath/body products that come with my perfume. I'm making an effort to use these up this year. Love the scent and it really seemed to linger on my skin, even without the addition of the perfume.
- Angel Perfuming Body Lotion - Obviously I love the scent, but I was surprised at how moisturising this actually was. I'm not sure I'd buy either of these products again, but I did enjoy using them, much to my surprise!
- Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner - Really enjoy Aveda products. Nic actually bought these for me ages ago. I love the beautiful scent and how my hair looks and feels. Will repurchase.
- DKNY Delicious Night EDP - I really like this perfume. The Boy bought it for me a few years ago, wont repurchase immediately as he also got me a back up - God, I love that man!
So there you have it, my (very late) January empties. I'm going to aim to use up some make up products over the next few months. What have you been using up?