Wednesday 1 February 2012

Springtime Shopping at No7



After a surprise early escape from work on Friday, I found myself in Boots.  Luckily I had remembered that I had a few of the No7 £5 vouchers to use.   So I treated myself to the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water (from the normal/oily collection) and the most beautiful pink cream blusher from the new Floral Brights collection, called Blooming Pink. 


Look at how gorgeous this is and it's SO pigmented! I cannot wait to try this out.  The packaging is really fun too. Those vivid flowers on a white background were a good choice (well done Boots/No7/Lisa Eldridge), it really stands out amongst the other rudimentary No7 packaging.

I'm really pleased with my little bargains. I love the No7 vouchers. I'm sure it wont be long until they are back in circulation...again! 

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with that colour blush! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous! Go forth and swatch!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pink blush, looking forward to seeing it swatched! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blusher! I'll be popping off to Boots tomorrow then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that blusher is lovely! I wonder how close it is in colour to the one I posted about today. I may need to investigate :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to go find it, to swatch and take a photo and now I can't find either of them!! Weird. It's a very vibrant hot pink that will need the lightest hand to apply. Unless you like full on blusher ;o) Jane - it looks very similar to the Kevyn Aucioin Liquifuchsia. The Blossoming colours are nice too. They are more peachy/coral - if that's your bag? Let me know what you all think when you see them in person x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...