On Black Friday, I entered Bath & Body Works with a little trepidation. I'm not sure what I was expecting. Perhaps a stampede? What I found was a whole host of lovely SA's and some seriously divine smellies.
As I walked in I was informed that if I spent $40 (don't dare me!) you could buy a VIP tote bag of selected goodies for $20 that retailed for over $125. Made great financial sense to me! So I began sniffing and debating my purchases - whilst worrying about the weight of our luggage on the flight home. The Boy told me not to worry, approved the choices and after a short while we headed to the till.
What did I get?
- Dark Kiss Shower Gel
- Dark Kiss Body Spray
- Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel
- Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Spray
- Black Raspberry Vanilla Shower Gel
- Black Raspberry Vanilla Body Spray
- Cozy Autumn Vanilla Shower Gel
- Selection of Pocketbac's
- Selection of Lip Glosses
I can't really tell you anything about these goodies yet, as I haven't put them through their paces. The only thing I can say is that they all smell lovely and we didn't exceed our luggage allowance, in fact we were nowhere near it... I seriously could have bought more. Watch out for individual reviews as I work my way through them.
So what was in the VIP Tote?
- Be Enchanted Shower Gel
- Be Enchanted Body Lotion
- Be Enchanted Shimmer Mist
- Mistletoe Kiss Foaming Soap (this is the only thing in use at the moment. Well it is almost Christmas!! PS it's lovely)
- Mistletoe Kiss Pocketbac
- Pocketbac Holder
- Liplicious Cranberry Kiss Lip Gloss
- Night-time Tea Body Lotion
- Mini Water Lily/scrub
- Two small make up bags
A total bargain for $20 I'm sure you will agree. I really hate that we cannot get this stuff over here. This is yet another American retailer (like Sephora) that used to have stores in London/UK, but not any more. Please come back to Blighty B&BW! I beg you!