Sunday 12 February 2012

Nails Inc TSV - Tuesday 14th February 2012


Love Nails Inc? Then you might be interested to see this sneak peek of the upcoming QVC TSV due to go live on Tuesday14th February. This could be a nice Valentines gift, if you point people in the right direction!  

Clearly, I'm excited by the colours here. The cobalt blue is gorgeous, coral is bang on trend and I hear mutterings of a silver holographic polish in the bunch.  Best news is, this little beauty is going on Auto-Delivery for a further six months, with a range of seasonal colours hitting your doorstep in May and August. Count me in! 

I've heard the price is under £25 - total steal! I was at Nails Inc yesterday and know they have 3 polishes for £22 on a buy 2, get 1 free offer. So, 7 fashion forward shades for £25 is a bargain.

I'll be purchasing. Will you? 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That's the blue Beyonce wore this week!! I heard that it wasn't out in the shops until September!! I have become obsessed with it, I may be buying just for that! I can't wait until Spetmeber!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I thought you'd like that one!! I was amazed by it too x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...