Thursday 7 October 2010

I'm Coco-Loco for Philosophy Coconut Frosting


Autumn is well and truly here, so I'm enjoying the last remnants of summer with Philosophy's Coconut Frosting salt scrub and shower gel.  I don't like eating coconut at all (except coconut milk in Thai curries), so I really can't explain why I love the smell of coconut so much! It's weird.  

These particular products, as the name would suggest, are a little sweeter than most run of the mill coconut scents.  In an attempt to replicate the smell of what we in the UK would call icing, this combo has a sweeter, more cake-y scent.  Whatever it is, its delish!  

As you know, I love Philosophy 3-in-1 shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath, but this is the first time I have tried their salt scrubs.  I have to say, overall I'm impressed.  I like scrubby scrubs, so I feel like this one is really getting to work on any rough patches. It's also very moisturising, without being oily.  And the beauty of salt/sugar scrubs is that all the little gritty bits desolve in the bath. Result.

I got this duo from QVC (of course!) but it appears that they have replaced it to make space for the introduction of some holiday scents.  Check out the Philosophy line here on qvcuk.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...