So last Saturday, my little bro and his girlfriend arrived back to good old Blighty, after an amazing time in the Big Apple. That reminds me, I so need to start looking at organising our trip Stateside. Anyway, little bro was a superstar and managed to get me 2 of the 3 travel exclusive 'Look in a Box' kits from MAC at Heathrow.
So in my possession I now have 'Girl Next Door' and 'Rocker Chick'. I'll apologise in advance that some of these pictures wash the colours out. Sorry! Damn you flash!!
'Girl Next Door' (£25.75) comprises of:
- Grand Entrance (shimmery champagne) eye shadow
- Smoke and Diamonds (frosty taupe) eye shadow
- Deelight (mid tone neutral) Cremesheen Glass
- Zoom Lash mascara
- Belightful Iridescent pressed powder
'Rocker Chick' (£30.50) collection comes with:
- Electra (shimmery silver) eye shadow
- Black Tied (shimmery black) eye shadow
- Dazzle Lash mascara
- Smolder (black) eye kohl
- Oyster Girl (freshwater oyster pink) Lip Glass
- Hue (soft pale pink/neutral) lipstick
Close up of Hue. You also get a better idea of the true colour of Oyster Girl here too.
I'm delighted with these sets and I really cannot get over the value for money. I wholeheartedly suggest you grab them while you can. I was actually only going to get one set, but little bro encouraged me to get both. I'm glad he did now!
I haven't had chance to use any of my new goodies. I've just been too tired this week and work has been just a tiny bit mental. I'll report back with any firm favourites. But I can already tell, I'm going to love everything!
Thank you little bro x