Friday 12 November 2010

QVC Beauty Day - Sunday 14th November


Could I love QVC any more than I currently do? Hmmm I don't think so.  So, just to seal the deal they are having another Beauty Day on Sunday 14th November.  Have a look at Alison Young's preview video here

I believe the TSV is Gatineau .  Not something I'm interested in and I have my Mother's Christmas present already, so it will be a no-go for me.  Still, fingers crossed they will have a few Beauty Day special prices and gifts. I think I'll have a jarmie day on the couch on Sunday.  Not sure if I'll be able to distract The Boy from the xbox for that long though. Wish me luck ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I know this probably sounds really sad but I love lying on the sofa in my pjs with a big cup of tea and some chocolate whilst watching the beauty days on QVC - I never actually order anything cos I always buy the stuff online but it's just so relaxing to watch! :)

    Hope you manage to take control of the tv for a couple of hours!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...