Tuesday 16 November 2010

My Change4Life & the Beauty Bloggers Christmas Weightloss Challenge: Week 5


So it's week five and I've hit a bump in the road.and put on 1/2 lb.  To be honest, I've not been as good as I know I can, and have been since the BBWLC began.  The change to the Weight Watchers programme to ProPoints has lulled me into a false sense of security too.  But no excuses, it happens!.  This is a brand new week and I am back on the WW wagon.  I'm not too upset,  I've still lost 8.5lb overall in 5 weeks.  So that is nothing to sniff at.

Hopefully I'll be back next week with tales of loss! 

Ladies, how goes it this week? Lots of success I hope.

Gidders1 (via Twitter) 

1 comment:

  1. You've still done really great! And you've beaten the challenge already.

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...