Friday 12 July 2013

Magazine freebies - July 2013 edition



It's that time again - the magazine freebies are out in force! 


First up, Glamour. Until recently I had a monthly subscription to Glamour and would have renewed it, but they never contacted me to ask me if I'd like the subscription to continue - ho hum!  Anyway, this month they've teamed up with Balance Me to offer items from their range. I got the 'super toning body wash' which at 100ml is the perfect travel size.  I haven't opened it yet, so I can't tell you what it smells like, but I think it's a pretty decent freebie and certainly something I'll use at home, or away.


Meanwhile Cosmo have joined forces with 'Nip + Fab' with a selection of body boosting freebies. I picked the 'Dry leg fix' for a touch of super intense moisturisation, which I might also throw in my travel bag.  I have to say, the inclusion of a bust cream is interesting. Not many beauty company's cater for this delicate area and for it to be included as a freebie in a magazine will give it lots of exposure - you know what I mean! ;-) I think I'd have picked this one, if I'd seen it in store. However, the women of Liverpool had beaten me to it!!  If anyone gets this sample, I'd be interested to hear what you think about it. 

Any other magazine freebies you want to tell me about? I'm all ears! 

4 comments:

  1. I got bombarded with requests to renew my Glamour subscription - from January to July!
    I didn't because I still have May, June and July's magazines floating about, waiting to be read...
    Might go get the cosmo... Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool stuff. I came across some more while surfing. In addition to the two that you mentioned, they list a few more. Here's the link: http://ramblingsofabeautybird.blogspot.com/2013/07/magazine-freebies-july-2013-august-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of Magazine "freebies"...Where and how do you sign up for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just get them when you buy the magazine - at least in the UK you do!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...