Sunday 7 July 2013

Goodbye Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise


Okay, seriously not impressed with Jo Malone right now. I've had confirmation from their staff that they are discontinuing my all time fave Vanilla & Anise fragrance. 

Once the stock runs out in stores - it's finito! That means bye-bye to the fragrance, the bath oil. the candle... the whole shebang. To say I'm devastated (dramatic much?!) is an understatement.

The poor girl at Jo Malone couldn't apologise enough, as she broke the news to me. I knew something was afoot, as I couldn't find the bath oil on the website.

She said this wasn't the only fragrance that was being discontinued and I'd like to be able to tell you what the others were, but I kind of stopped comprehending information when I heard her say "Oh sorry, Vanilla & Anise is being discontinued" 

These are indeed sad times *cue stockpiling* 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm panicking! Which others are being discontinued? I love Wild Bluebell and Nectarine Blossom and Honey. Hope it's neither. Sorry to hear about Vanilla and Anise. I was thinking of trying it for winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! Give it s try if you can get your hands on it. I'll be going back this week and shall aim to find out for you.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...