Thursday 18 July 2013

Do you have the XXX Factor?!


To any of you Brits reading this - woah mama! This heat wave is driving me mental and is making me rather grumpy.

To anyone from the rest of the world - I apologise that we Brits are NEVER happy with the weather. It's one of our flaws. I hope we can still be friends?!?

I digress. 

I'm lying her in front of my air con unit nekkid (yes, I have air con. Don't hate me, coz you ain't me! Haha) enjoying the ice cold air. Bliss! Apologies for unexpected XXX mental image - hey, at least I didn't include a picture. I spared you that much!! Yup. Thank god I can do what I like in the privacy of my own home. 

But if you haven't got air con, the ability or inclination to lie about as nekkid as the day you were born, might I suggest that you pick up a bottle of Original Source MEN (well, I've been using it too!) XXX strong black mint shower gel.  I've talked about this stuff before. I love it.

Before the nekkid air con time, I've enjoyed a rather tingletastic bath. I don't have a shower. I remembered I had this in my stash, after a rather hot and sweaty dinner date this evening, with The Boy - which followed a particularly hot and sweaty day in the office.  Even without the addition of air con, you can feel the cooling menthol tingle after use. If you're sensitive to fragrance or menthol then this one is not for you and WATCH OUT for those sensitive areas that you may not want tingling, if you get what I mean?! I don't want to be the cause of any issues for you...  But if you want to literally chill out before bed, or quite frankly any time of the day - I recommend this. Plus it's as cheap as chips. 

Right, better throw some jarmies on asap before The Boy gets the wrong idea!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I have tried this and it smells so good. It even leaves the bathroom smelling nice for a few hours after I have had a shower. I only spend abut 10 mins in the shower too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...