Tuesday 17 July 2012

NARS Foreplay

Being a Sephora VIB is simultaneously a blessing and a curse. Each week I'm emailed with a range of fabulous offers and Sephora exclusives that I cannot get my paws on because I live in the UK! That's not fair, is it? Talk about tempting...

Anyway, I just came home and noticed an email about NARS Foreplay. I am seriously hoping that we get this over here.

The kit includes component cheek colours to enable you to create your own 'bespoke' shade of Orgasm. Apparently, self service is totally hot right now ;-)

The Foreplay kit includes pink and peach matte shades, as well as a gold highlighter and the original Orgasm blusher. The kit retails in Sephora USA for $49. So pretty! Anyone seen this in Sephora yet? Tell me I don't need it, go on, tell me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw this yesterday at Sephora in Tampa and it's not so special as everyone thinks. I didn't buy it, to much orgasm in it. I have the nars orgasm already, and I wish I had some other shades such as cactus flower.
    I'm not an native english speaker, sorry for my english.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...