Thursday 12 July 2012

Ciao Bella!


Hi there *waves* Long time no speak.  How is everyone? 

I got back last week from Rome.  I had a really great time celebrating mine (and Nic's - although she wasn't with me!) birthday. If you follow me on Instagram (@LeanneOCD) you may have seen a few of the pic's I was uploading from my hols. Such a beautifully photogenic city,  but it was SO FREAKIN HOT!!!  

I might have picked up a few cheeky Italian cosmetic purchases, that I will disclose here.  I also managed to get my hands on a few of the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains whist in Rome, only to return home to find they are in Boots/Superdrug. Typical eh?

Another year older and not much wiser... Normal service will resume shortly.  Well, as normal as it ever was!!!

Love to all x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fab time! Lucky you were away for your birthday the weather has been awful here! I'm a July baby too and I'm worried about my b'day plans for next week!! Never had a rainy one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hank you! We are lucky that we don't (usually!) have to take weather into account for our plans ;o) When is your's, Hannah? x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...