Sunday 29 July 2012

June Empties - Better late than never!




  • Philosophy Field of Flowers 3 in 1 shower gel and body moisturiser - I am such a Philosophy girl! I got these little beauties as a gift and they were so handy for travel.  Whilst 'Field of Flowers' is not my favourite scent from the Philosophy stable, it's a pretty light floral that would work with any fragrance you would choose to apply afterwards.  You know what I'm going to say, don't you?  I've got a tonne of these to use, so I won't be repurchasing just yet.
  • Dolce and Gabanna 'The One' EDP - Who knew this would sneak up there to become a top fragrance for me in 2012? But it has! I bought it in a Boxing Day Bargain sale in 2010 as it was something I wanted to try.  Now I have finished this bottle, I'm struggling to justifying not repurchasing immediately.  I have quite a perfume stash to go through.  It is certainly back on my lust list. 
  • Benefit 'So Hooked on Carmella' EDT - Really enjoyed this one too. Super sweet vanilla with a twist of fruit.  Not in a massive rush to repurchase, though.
  • Revlon Photoready perfecting primer - I found this to be a decent high street primer. Will probably repurchase at some point in the future.
  • Lacura Shimmering Face Cream - Fairly basic moisturiser with a definite shimmer. However, use too much and you look like a one of the Cullen's. Probably won't repurchase.
  • No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion exfoliator - Love! Love! Love! Have already busted out the back up.
  • Benefit Posie Tint - I liked using Posie.  I also have Benetint and more recently acquired Cha-Cha. Will probably repurchase at some point, when I have used a few other bits up.
  • Philosophy Vanilla Ice Cream 3 in 1 shower gel - Mmmmm vanilla! What's not to like? Will repurchase when required...well that should be about 2015 then!
  • Calvin Klein 'Contradiction' EDP - My signature scent. I adore this perfume, although I am beginning to think they are getting rid of it. Good job I have 4 100ml unopened bottles stashed away. Clever me!
  • L'Occitane Sweet Almond liquid soap - Not usually a soap fan, but used this as a hand wash and loved it. The almond scent is warm but not overpowering. Have a new bottle (from a TSV) ready to make an appearance in my bathroom.
  • MOP Pear Detangler - I got this for The Boy, but enjoyed using it too. Love anything Pear scented. Can't say that it made a massive difference to my long hair, but I liked the scent.  Plus he liked it, so that was the important thing. 
  • The Body Shop Blissful Body Cleanser - Did not like this at all! This huge 200ml bottle was £2 in TBS sale and I can see why.  I found it really difficult to wash off, it didn't really lather and it I wasn't fussed on the scent. Won't be repurchased, even for £2!!
  • Hugo Boss 'Deep Red' body moisturiser and perfumed shower gel - Yay! Look at me using up the perfumed mini's.  I like the perfume, but that is long since gone. Glad I'm finally using these up. It bothers me that I used to just let them languish in my stash. 
  • Philosophy Surfer Girl lip shine - Lovely Papaya scented lip-shine. Have loads more, so won't immediately repurchase. 
  • Philosophy Microdelivery exfoliating wash - A bit ambivalent about this. I don't think it does very much for my skin. It's not scrubby enough for me and the scent kind of puts me off. Won't repurchase. 
  • The Body Shop Mango hand cleanse gel -  TBS attempt at Bath & Body Works. Decent enough and became a desk staple. Smelt like Mango margaritas. Will repurchase when I can't replenish my B&BW Pocket-Bac's.
  • Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Pocket-Bac - Loved this scent! Super handy to throw in my bag. If I can get this again, I will. Same goes for...
  • Bath & Body Works Mistletoe Kiss Pocket-Bac - Yes, I loved this one too. Although a little more citrus than I'd like. Love Pocket-Bac's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...