Yet another Sephora/Las Vegas purchase that I am only just getting round to mention. The Boy purchased the Sephora Lash Stash for me as a Christmas present. This is one of the main reasons why I will not be purchasing mascara during 2012, or 2013 at this rate!
I'm not sure if I even ended up posting about my beauty goals for the year, but they were to not purchase mascara, bath or body products during 2012 and to aim to shop my stash more and continue to work my way though the products I already have. We're half way through March and I haven't faltered...yet!
Anyway, I digress. I really wish someone would bring out these kind of sets for the UK market. I love the idea that you get to try a range of products as miniatures, although this set does contain 2 full size mascara's. And then you feel a little more informed when you need to make a mascara purchase.
The packaging of the set it super cute and it certainly makes a really nice gift. I know I picked this out myself, but I do think The Boy would have probably opted for something like this if left to his own devices. I think the order and organisation pleases his mind and he is a big fan of options. I've never really been obsessed with mascara, but for some reason at the moment - I seem to have accumulated a tonne to try out! Not least because of this set. I think I'd better get cracking...
This set contains:
- Clinique Take The Day Off
- FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara in black
- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in black
- Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara in black
- Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara in black
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash in black
- Josie Maran GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara in black
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in black
- Too Faced LashGasm in black
- Stila Full-Size Forever Your Curl Mascara in black
- Sephora Collection Full-Size Advanced Lash Booster in black
I think I'll give mini reviews on these mascara's as and when I finish them. Unless I find something ground breaking to report back on! Has anyone tried any of these mascara's? Which one should I try first? Hmmmm, decisions decisions!