Saturday 3 March 2012

Nails Inc Valentine's TSV


Better late than never.  I thought I'd show you the Nails Inc Valentines TSV.  7 little beauties all ready and raring to go.  The collection included:

Belgrave Mews - forest green shot with gold shimmer
Baker Street- cobalt blue
Cadogan Place - muted mushroom
Royal Mews  - holographic silver
Wilton Row  -  plum
Mayfair Mews-  neon coral
Piccadilly Arcade-  bright baby pink


Belgrave Mews and Baker Street


Piccadilly Arcade and Mayfair Mews


Wilton Row


Cadogan Place and Royal Mews



Look at how pretty Royal Mews is?! Beautiful!! 


So here are my 3 faves of the collection. Royal Mews (As you know, I'm a sucker for anything holographic), Baker Street  (Of course!) and Belgrave Mews (you can see the gold shimmer best in this picture).  I didn't think that Belgrave Mews would captivate me as much as it did, but it really is so pretty and unique. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...