Friday 16 March 2012

LORAC: Close Up Face Tutorial


Mooching through my beauty goodies this weekend, I realised there are still a lot of gorgeous products that I picked up from Las Vegas that I haven't even used, let alone blogged about.  This Lorac kit is one such item.  

 I'd heard a lot about Lorac and was particularly interested in the kit after watching LisaLisaD1 video (see below), but hadn't got round to trying any products.  I picked this kit for $39 from Sephora.



In the Close Up: Real Life to Red Carpet, you get:
  • Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio in LORACstar
  • Front Of The Line Pro in Black
  • Multiplex 3D Lashes Mascara in Black
  • Blush in Soul
  • Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Trend Setter
  • Tutorial Look Book

So far, I've used everything but the mascara and I am really impressed!  The eye shadow trio is gorgeous, so creamy and pigmented.  Soul blush is the perfect dusty rose shade for when you don't know what to wear.  And Lisa was right, it doesn't look it, but it's seriously pigmented - so a light hand is essential! 


The surprise hit for me was the Front of the Line eyeliner. It's perfect!  I'll be honest, I'm crap at eyeliner.  I'd love to be able to draw the perfect cat eye flick, but I just seem to balls it up every single time. This liner seems to help me draw a neat, precise line - even if I can't manage a flick.  It still provides depth and definition to my eyes. I love it!

Anyone else tried LORAC?  I think I've just become a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...