(Image borrowed from qvcuk.com )
I hopped onto QVCUK last night and bought the bareMinerals/Bare Escentuals TSV. At 12:20 am 3,500 people had already purchased! Wow-wee!
The kit costs £39.96 and contains: (again, borrowed from qvcuk.com )
- 1 x New Prime Time Neutralizing Foundation Primer (30ml)
- 1 x Original SPF 15 Foundation (8g)
- 1 x Well-Rested Multi-Tasking Concealer SPF 20 (0.75g)
- 1 x New Prime Time Primer Shadow in Nude Glow (champagne shimmer; 3ml)
- 1 x Natural Lipgloss in Starfruit (golden pink nectar; 4.2ml)
1 x Pure Transformation Night Treatment (2g)
- 1 x Flawless Application Face Brush1 x Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
I didn't really need a new foundation or brushes. I have back up's of those. But I really wanted to try the new Night Treatment, Prime Time and Prime Time Primer Shadow. I've gone with the 3 Easy-Pay option - so if I am less than bowled over by the 3 products I've mentioned, back it goes.
I seriously love QVC for this. I feel really confident that I can try something and if it's not working for me, I send it back. I've noticed on YouTube that Americans can return cosmetics to Sephora, Ulta, Target and the likes. Last year tried to exchange an unopened foundation that was the entirely wrong shade to Boots (Note to self: don't buy things in a hurry!), and I wasn't allowed to exchange or return it. Boooo!
I'll certainly report back further, when my TSV arrives. Hope everyone is having a fun weekend?