Friday 25 February 2011

L'Occitane Shea Essentials Collection TSV - Saturday 26th February

(Image borrowed from qvcuk.com )

Not another damn post about QVC! Yeah I know, I hear you.  But I can't help it, they just have some really fantastic offers on at the moment.  This being one of them.

Tonight's TSV is from L'Occitane.  A brand I truly adore for bath and body-care products.  So to have this collection on offer seriously tempts me.  I love the Ultra Rich Shower Cream  and the infamous Hand Cream with 20% Shea Butter is a must have for me. Score!  But, just to pique my interest further, L'Occitane and QVC have an Auto-Delivery option. 

Now, for those of you who aren't all genned up on the workings of QVC, Auto-Delivery is a fabulous little idea,  You buy as normal using a special order number and get your regular TSV through the post.  Then 90 days later, another kit arrives at your house.  This time, key products will change, usually to keep in line with the season.

  From the mailshot I received, I believe the other scent families on offer for the rest of the year are Apricot Flower, Orange Honey and Pure Shea.  This will mean that the Vineyard Rose products shown above, will be replaced with the other scents and you will still receive the hand cream and shea shower gel to keep you stocked up.    It's a great way for newcomers to the L'Occitane brand to try out different products in the range.  As you've guessed.  it's a no brainer for me as I'll buy those core products anyway. I'll also now have some new products to road test every 90 days. Yipeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Still not got my head round the whole QCV thing, which given my spendthrift ways is probably just as well!! Hope all good with you x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...