This week, the lovely people at QVC sent me a sample of the brand new Elemis Melting cleansing gel and I have to say, I thought it was fantastic. I'm not usually a fan of orange scented things, but this cleanser smelt just like 2 of the only orange scented/flavoured things I actually like. Cointreau and Terry's Chocolate Orange. It was really luxurious texture and my skin felt clean but not stripped.
So the reason QVC sent me a sample of the cleanser was to herald the amazing Elemis TSV. At the time I am writing this post (12:21am) over 20,000 people have ordered this TSV because it is such amazing value.
- 1 x Skin Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion (300ml) - in a limited edition super size, this intensive milk protein lotion that is gentle and skin-friendly helping to moisturise and soothe.
- 1 x Melting Cleansing Gel (125ml) - Elemis' newest product; an ultra purifying dual-phase cleanser perfect for challenged, tired and stressed skin.
- 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - award-winning moisturiser helps to actively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating you skin.
- 1 x Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream (200ml) - gently cleanses your skin leaving it feeling soft and delicately scented.
- 1 x Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt (35ml) - this is rapidly absorbed into the skin leaving it satin-smooth with a beautiful aroma.
- 1 x silver bag
I love the Pro Collagen Marine Cream, but I cannot justify the cost of that one product alone. That's why I love the TSV's, where we get a chance to try a little of everything. What I particularly like is the fact that they are offering this product on 4 Easy Pay's of £9.99, which means that you can afford to treat yourself to this fabulous set without feeling guilty. It's not usually the time of year that you think about treating yourself is it?
Well, I have my TSV, that should be arriving in 3-5 working days. Will you be treating yourself?