Sorry for the super late post! I've been a bit wrapped up in work stuff, of late. Anyway, won't bore you all with that.
- L'Occitane Milk Shower Cream - LOVE. THIS. STUFF! It is one of my favourite L'Occitane scents. It reminds me of new babies. Clean, warm... Oh I just love it. The Boy loves it too.
- Philosophy Caramel Drizzle 3 in 1 Shower Gel - As you know, I love Starbucks and if you have ever had any coffee's or Frap's with the caramel drizzle on them - this smells exactly like that. It's gorgeous and smells good enough to eat. This came from a set that The Boy bought me yonks ago. I'm getting really quite good at using things up.
- Philosophy Have a Cherry Christmas 3 in 1 Shower Gel - this was one of my Christmas pressies from Nic. We both love anything Cherry scented. This came in the cutest box. I love Philosophy for their packaging and gift boxes, almost as much as I love the products inside. I really am, a Philosophy girl.
- Lacura Multi-Intensive Serum - I know this looks like there is product still in the bottle, but I seriously couldn't get any more out of it. And I tried. I really tried. I can't honestly say I've noticed any earth shaking anti-ageing miracles since using this, but I do really like it and for £3.49 you can't go wrong.
- Haus of Gloi Parkin Bubbling Scrub - I really like the HoG products. This one reminded me of Autumn, beautifully spiced and a really great exfoliator. Give the HoG a try if you haven't already. I'll be making a Halloween order very shortly.
- Botanics Moisturising Deep Clean Foam - was okay. Nothing amazing, but it did the job. Now that I've used it, I wont be in a massive rush to re-purchase.
- Impulse Into Glamour Body spray - I found these a few weeks ago. I can't even remember buying them and Impulse isn't something I've purchased since I was at school!!! I must have bought them though, or have been given them. I honestly cannot remember. Anyway, it was nice enough. Needless to say, I won't re-purchase.
What have you been using and loving recently?