Tuesday 16 October 2012

Nails Inc TSV - Thursday 18th October 2012



You know I'm a massive fan of Nails Inc (and QVC), so I wanted to give you the heads up on Thursday's TSV.  The 7 piece All Style collection (£25.94) is a perfect capsule collection for the Autumn and Winter months. I love all the colours, but to be honest, they had me at Disco Lane! A black holo polish is right up my street.

Getting down to the nitty gritty, the kit contains (borrowed from QVCUK.COM)

  • 1 x Basil Street Nail Polish (10ml) - pale toffee
  • 1 x Disco Lane Nail Polish (10ml) - black holographic
  • 1 x Southwark Nail Polish (10ml) - royal blue
  • 1 x Holly Hill Nail Polish (10ml) - bright red
  • 1 x Rainbow Street Nail Polish (10ml) - multi-coloured glitter
  • 1 x Bakers Row Nail Polish (10ml) - dark green sprinkles
  • 1 x Berwick Street Market Nail Polish (10ml) - metallic purple

QVC emailed me this morning and I was able to put in an advance order before Thursday's launch, which was great. Of course, Nails Inc have included an Auto Delivery option, which I have taken full advantage of. Eek! I can't wait for them to arrive. I don't know what colour to use first.  Who am I kidding, Disco Lane all the way.  Although Southwark and Rainbow Street are coming a very close second.

It doesn't matter if you are buying this kit for yourself, or getting your Christmas shopping under-way, I think its great value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...