Friday 5 October 2012

Marie Claire Freebie!

If you're in the UK and you like L'Occitane, go grab the November issue of Marie Claire.

This month they have a range of L'Occitane hand creams on offer. I picked up the Date Bouquet scent.

I'd love to be able to tell you what it smells like, but sadly I'm full of cold. I imagine its going to be something i'll like.

If Date's aren't you thing, there are other scents to choose from - including the iconic Shea hand cream (which is my favourite). Not bad for a magazine freebie!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, one of the most amazing magazine freebie I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L'Occitane are pretty good at hooking up with magazines for freebies. I do love their hand cream!

      Delete
  2. I got the rose one on a whim and blimey it was incredibly pungent...I'm sure it'll cut through your cold with ease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Jan" I'm not a massive rose fan. Just started to get my sense of smell back and the one I have is pretty nice. Glad to try something different. Have a stack of the Shea versions to work through...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...