Thursday 3 May 2012

a-england: Ascalon


Here's another beauty from the a-england stable - Ascalon  

I think the a-england shades are fast becoming my some of my favourites.  I find myself reaching for them over other colours and brands, from my collection. There really is something quite special about these polishes.

Ascalon is another really unusual colour.  It's a grey holographic shade with a very definite lean towards purple/lavender which can be seen in the picture below.   It is such a stunning colour, especially when the sun hits it. Beautiful!


I seriously love any holographic shades, so this was always going to be a winner with me.  So pretty!


I think my next a-england purchases may be Order of the Garter, Avalon and Tristam.  Are there any a-england shades that you have your eye on?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'd like to contact you regarding a product review but I can't find your contact info on the website. Where should I send my request? thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...