I'm a bit annoyed that I forgot to post this sooner, hence the February/March Empties in April! Whoops! More annoying still, is that I have actually used up a few more bits and pieces but I seem to have deleted the photo's. Oh well, it was only a couple of small sized Mineral Veil and a perfume, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. Onwards and upwards.
- Blistex Relief Cream - amazing stuff that really works. Love it and have another on the go already.
- bareMinerals lip gloss in '7 layer cake' - I really like these glosses. I wont be purchasing any for a little while, I have a tonne to get through. Still think I prefer the Buxom glosses, if I'm honest.
- The Body Shop Brazil Nut Butter - Lovely lip balm, will repurchase when the stash has diminished. (PS - don't you just love my mouse-mat at work?!? So cute!)
- Two random Lancome Juicy Tubes - as above. Repeat ad nauseum!
- V05 Gloss Me Smoothly shampoo/conditioner - I was so vastly underwhelmed by this, I let The Boy use it. Now that's saying something!
- Ojon Volume Advance shampoo/conditioner - didn't dislike this, I just didn't notice an insane amount of volume and for that reason, I probably wont repurchase these again.
- Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment - LOVE THIS! Backups standing by...
- L'Occitane Almond Apple Cleansing Oil - nice enough product however, I prefer the Origins Clean Energy cleansing oil.
- Philosophy Butterscotch Sauce 3 in 1 - I'm such a Philosophy girl. I really liked this scent, shame it didn't linger. As before, I'm depleting the stash before I make new purchases. Have plenty of Philosophy to get through though.
Have you finished anything marvellous recently? Do tell!