- Liz Earle Shampoo and Conditioner - these were okay, I wasn't mad on them and I don't think I would buy it again either. On the plus side, it lasted a really long time.
- Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel - another okay product. Did the job, but failed to wow me. I won't be re-purchasing this either.
- Philosophy Let It Snow 3 in 1 shower gel - this was from a Christmas set ages ago! I love the scent, but I was not that impressed with the iridescent glitter in the product. That was a nightmare to clean away from around the bath.
- Elle Macpherson Release the Day bath soak - this was nice enough although it left me a little itchy post bath.
- Lush Bubblegum lip scrub - biggest waste of money ever! After being lured into this product by the mouthwatering smell, I've decided I will make my own using a bit of sugar and honey. It will do exactly the same job!!
- Bionova Bioactive Cleanser - was one of the products in the first GlossyBox. And yet another 'meh' product for me. I didn't hate it, but certainly didn't love it. And lets be honest, that tiny size is not enough product for me to form an opinion on. Not for me.
- SBC Arnica Bath Soak - I love this and so does The Boy. This lightly scented herbal bath soak is great for tired muscles. Always handy to have in your bathroom arsenal.
- L'Occitane Almond Liquid Soap (please excuse the scummy outer packaging) - I have this as hand wash in my bathroom. Lovely warm, clean scent that lathers really well and leaves jewellery looking like new. Total bonus!
- The Body Shop Almond shower gel - a nice basic shower gel. Can you tell I like Almond scented things?
What have you finished this month? Anything fabulous?